Monday, September 19, 2016

Tag It Tuesday - Neutrals

Well now I think I'm in trouble!! I seem to quite like these little pieces of art - have been missing them since I did the ICAD challenge. That was for 2 months and I completed the whole 100 cards in the packet well before that!
The Tag it Tuesday challenge goes on and on - I better find a good use for tags!

I have used the small bug stamps from Crafty Individuals, so will enter this in their Clean and Simple challenge as well as Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge - Gift It.

For this tag I focused on the neutrals, with paper in the background, antique white and gold acrylic, some stamping with squid ink Gelato, the word 'neutrals' die cut from paint swatches, a little sepia stamping, some fabric feather tape and gold Sharpie around the edge. The ribbons are from my stash cut off clothing.









6 comments:

  1. Great arty tag Raewyn, love the touch of fabric! Thanks for joining in the Crafty Individuals Challenge this month. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tag Raewyn. Lovely effect with the neutral colours and layers. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals Challenge.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely tag, love the addition of the fabric, thanks for joining us at CI
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful neutral colours tag Raewyn. The fabric addition is really lovely, and I love the theme.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Individuals challenge.
    Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! this is an awesome tag///luv the mixed media textures and design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Original mixed media tag, great work! Thank you for joining in CI challenge this month. Hugs, Sylvie

    ReplyDelete