Saturday, October 21, 2017

CB The Months Challenge - October + Sept & Aug

It's a while since I posted here, with the last two entries for this challenge being quickly posted to Instagram at the last minute. I do have the videos for the last three months so I will include those and images below in this post. I got out of the swing of posting and publishing videos after having the flu and taking weeks to recover. Thanks goodness that is gone now!

This first one is The Craft Barn October challenge for The Months.


I have been creating two pages throughout the year, one for the Northern Hemisphere, as in the poem, and then writing my own couplet for the Southern Hemisphere. When I search for a pheasant, one of our native New Zealand birds, the weka, came up so I included that in my second page.












5 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous pages. I love your use of really rich colours, especially the October one. We often get very insular and it's great to be reminded of what's going on, on the other side of the world. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire - can't believe there are only two more spreads and my 'Months' journal will be complete!!

      Delete
  2. Great to see your double page spreads with the comparisons. I like the tags on your October pages, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bright pages - love those tags. Thank you for joining the Craft Barn Month Challenge and I am sorry to be so late in visiting - worth it though! xx

    ReplyDelete